Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Football Club has announced that they have reached an agreement with AC Milan for the transfer of Michael Essien to the Serie A side.
Essien has now left for Milan, Italy where he will undergo medicals and hopefully agree personal terms. This is the third time a Chelsea player is being sold this season after Kevin De Bruyne and Juan Mata were sold to Wolfsburg and Manchester United respectively.
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children