Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea Football Club has announced that they have reached an agreement with AC Milan for the transfer of Michael Essien to the Serie A side.
Essien has now left for Milan, Italy where he will undergo medicals and hopefully agree personal terms. This is the third time a Chelsea player is being sold this season after Kevin De Bruyne and Juan Mata were sold to Wolfsburg and Manchester United respectively.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office