Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Adenike Gboyega
After much speculation, it has been confirmed that Beyoncé will perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards.
She and husband Jay Z are among the artists announced for the huge ceremony this Sunday.
The US TV network CBS, broke the news in a commercial announcing the performers for the first hour.
Also among the list of first hour GRAMMY performers are Taylor Swift, John Legend, Bruno Mars, Robin Thicke, Katy Perry and loads more.
Daft Punk will also perform with Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers, while Lorde, John Legend, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Metallica, Lang Lang, Pink and Nate Ruess will take to the stage.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State