Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Adenike Gboyega
After much speculation, it has been confirmed that Beyoncé will perform at this year’s GRAMMY Awards.
She and husband Jay Z are among the artists announced for the huge ceremony this Sunday.
The US TV network CBS, broke the news in a commercial announcing the performers for the first hour.
Also among the list of first hour GRAMMY performers are Taylor Swift, John Legend, Bruno Mars, Robin Thicke, Katy Perry and loads more.
Daft Punk will also perform with Stevie Wonder, Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers, while Lorde, John Legend, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Metallica, Lang Lang, Pink and Nate Ruess will take to the stage.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%