Estimated Reading Time: <1
Actress, Lesego Motsepe popularly known for her role as Letti Matabane on Isidingo (MNET Soap opera) has passed on. The South African actress had been living with HIV for the past sixteen years before passing on yesterday (20/01/14) at the age of 39 years.
Reports say she passed on at her Randburg home and medical officials say she died of natural causes. Until her sad demise yesterday, she was a part of Afrikarize, a non-profit organisation tackling HIV/AIDS and socio economic challenges faced by youths.
Rest in Peace, Lotsege.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer