Estimated Reading Time: <1
Actress, Lesego Motsepe popularly known for her role as Letti Matabane on Isidingo (MNET Soap opera) has passed on. The South African actress had been living with HIV for the past sixteen years before passing on yesterday (20/01/14) at the age of 39 years.
Reports say she passed on at her Randburg home and medical officials say she died of natural causes. Until her sad demise yesterday, she was a part of Afrikarize, a non-profit organisation tackling HIV/AIDS and socio economic challenges faced by youths.
Rest in Peace, Lotsege.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government