Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will be at Chelsea for as long as the club wants him to
The 50 years old Portuguese coach is in his second spell at the London club . He had this to say while speaking to BBC Focus
“I stay until they want me not to stay,”
“No club moves me from Chelsea until Chelsea wants me to move because I want to be where I am loved.”
“I want to think about the contract I have now, which is a four-year contract – and I have three and a half years left,” he said.
“After that, the club knows I don’t want to leave. I don’t want to think about the next move because I don’t have ambition of a next move.
“I don’t need a new contract. I don’t need more money because I get enough and the club knows because I told them, ‘I stay until you want’, so when one day Mr Abramovich decides that I am not the man, he tells me and I go.
“But if in three years’ time, he says they want me to sign a new contract, then I sign a new contract because I don’t want to leave. Simple as that.”
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO