Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho will be at Chelsea for as long as the club wants him to
The 50 years old Portuguese coach is in his second spell at the London club . He had this to say while speaking to BBC Focus
“I stay until they want me not to stay,”
“No club moves me from Chelsea until Chelsea wants me to move because I want to be where I am loved.”
“I want to think about the contract I have now, which is a four-year contract – and I have three and a half years left,” he said.
“After that, the club knows I don’t want to leave. I don’t want to think about the next move because I don’t have ambition of a next move.
“I don’t need a new contract. I don’t need more money because I get enough and the club knows because I told them, ‘I stay until you want’, so when one day Mr Abramovich decides that I am not the man, he tells me and I go.
“But if in three years’ time, he says they want me to sign a new contract, then I sign a new contract because I don’t want to leave. Simple as that.”
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami