Estimated Reading Time: <1
52 years old ex-basketballer, Dennis Rodman is in rehab over his addiction to alcohol
TMZ reports that he checked into a treatment center a few days ago in New after a terrible trip to North Korea which brought him a big media backlash from his countrymen.
Rodman would receive treatment for 30 days.
Rodman blamed booze for his bust up during a recent CNN interview from N. Korea.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office