Estimated Reading Time: <1
A popular character of the A&E show “Shipping Wars”, Roy Garber passed on last Friday night after suffering heart attack.
Roy was rushed to a hospital in Texas after suffering a heart attack but he passed away shortly after as revealed by his long-time girlfriend.
Close family sources revealed to TMZ that Roy had a heart condition for some time.
Roy Garber was 49-years old.
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State