Estimated Reading Time: <1
A popular character of the A&E show “Shipping Wars”, Roy Garber passed on last Friday night after suffering heart attack.
Roy was rushed to a hospital in Texas after suffering a heart attack but he passed away shortly after as revealed by his long-time girlfriend.
Close family sources revealed to TMZ that Roy had a heart condition for some time.
Roy Garber was 49-years old.
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%