Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lindsay claims her computer was stolen at the airport in Shanghai, China, and she’s offering a reward for its return, TMZ reports. In a move showing an utter lack of sophistication, Lindsay isn’t specifying how much she’ll give … she’s saying, “Whatever it takes.” to get back her computer.
The actress is freaked out because she has a bunch of nude photos of herself. She claims they’re all from various photo shoots that were never supposed to be released.
TMZ added that Lindsay claims she has “private correspondence” from a bunch of famous people, including Woody Allen and Lady Gaga, that she wants to keep under wraps.
Here is to the said person with Lindsay’s computer, please return it as you are likely to get a better ransom!!
- Bandits attack military camp in Niger State
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna