Estimated Reading Time: <1
Star of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore seems to admire Nigerian men. She covers the January 2014 issue of OK! Nigeria Magazine. The 42 years old lady looks brilliant on the cover.
Inside the magazine itself, she talks about her love for Nigerian men and the prospects of marriage. In her words:
“Nigerian men are very successful, and confident and those are the type of men I am attracted to”
Kenya Moore has in the past hosted D’banj‘s DKM Live in Concert show and has been seen in Nigeria a few other times.
Speaking to Wendy Williams on the Wendy Williams Show in December 2013, Kenya spoke about her love life. When Wendy insinuated she was dating one of Folorunsho Alakija’s sons, she denied but insisted she calls her man, ‘My African Prince’
Speculations are rife she is dating a Nigerian man and we can’t tell for now who the man is but you can tell us if you know.
- Buhari has done nothing other than make enemies for the herders – Miyetti Allah says in call for restructuring
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19