Estimated Reading Time: <1
Star of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore seems to admire Nigerian men. She covers the January 2014 issue of OK! Nigeria Magazine. The 42 years old lady looks brilliant on the cover.
Inside the magazine itself, she talks about her love for Nigerian men and the prospects of marriage. In her words:
“Nigerian men are very successful, and confident and those are the type of men I am attracted to”
Kenya Moore has in the past hosted D’banj‘s DKM Live in Concert show and has been seen in Nigeria a few other times.
Speaking to Wendy Williams on the Wendy Williams Show in December 2013, Kenya spoke about her love life. When Wendy insinuated she was dating one of Folorunsho Alakija’s sons, she denied but insisted she calls her man, ‘My African Prince’
Speculations are rife she is dating a Nigerian man and we can’t tell for now who the man is but you can tell us if you know.
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health