Estimated Reading Time: <1
In what would be considered a major transfer coup, towering striker Robert Lewandowski will be heading to the Allianz Arena at the end of the season.
The prolific goal scorer has signed for Bundesliga rivals, Bayern Munich surprisingly on a free transfer and will join them from his current club, Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season
The Bavarian giants confirmed they had reached an agreement with the Polish international. Lewandowski has put pen to paper on a five-year deal which starts from July 1, 2014.
A statement on Bayern’s Twitter feed read:
‘£FCBayern have signed Robert Lewandowski (25)! The striker has signed a 5-year contract until 2019.’
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami