Estimated Reading Time: <1
In what would be considered a major transfer coup, towering striker Robert Lewandowski will be heading to the Allianz Arena at the end of the season.
The prolific goal scorer has signed for Bundesliga rivals, Bayern Munich surprisingly on a free transfer and will join them from his current club, Borussia Dortmund at the end of the season
The Bavarian giants confirmed they had reached an agreement with the Polish international. Lewandowski has put pen to paper on a five-year deal which starts from July 1, 2014.
A statement on Bayern’s Twitter feed read:
‘£FCBayern have signed Robert Lewandowski (25)! The striker has signed a 5-year contract until 2019.’
- There must be justice and fairness in the way FG distributes resources – Attahiru Jega
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste