Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bastia Football Club has unveiled Nations cup hero and Nigerian midfielder, Sunday Mba as a new signing for the French side. Mba will wear the jersey number 28 for his new side.
Mba has penned an eighteen month contract with the Ligue 2 side
Bastia faces La Roche-sur-Yun later today at the Stade Henri Desgrange and it is expected that Sunday Mba may make his debut then.
With this signing, it is now clear that Sunday Mba will not feature at this year’s Home Based Nations Cup (CHAN) for Nigeria. The tournament is strictly designed for home-based players of African sides
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer