Estimated Reading Time: <1
Bastia Football Club has unveiled Nations cup hero and Nigerian midfielder, Sunday Mba as a new signing for the French side. Mba will wear the jersey number 28 for his new side.
Mba has penned an eighteen month contract with the Ligue 2 side
Bastia faces La Roche-sur-Yun later today at the Stade Henri Desgrange and it is expected that Sunday Mba may make his debut then.
With this signing, it is now clear that Sunday Mba will not feature at this year’s Home Based Nations Cup (CHAN) for Nigeria. The tournament is strictly designed for home-based players of African sides
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister
- COVID-19: African countries are left behind by developed nations in the race for vaccines – WHO