Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike has successfully sealed a deal with indigenous Telecommunication giants, Globacom. He was unveiled at a ceremony held at the Mike Adenuga Towers, in Lagos on Friday.
The Fenerbache player now joins teammate, Victor Moses who was also unveiled few months ago.
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms