Estimated Reading Time: <1
Super Eagles striker, Emmanuel Emenike has successfully sealed a deal with indigenous Telecommunication giants, Globacom. He was unveiled at a ceremony held at the Mike Adenuga Towers, in Lagos on Friday.
The Fenerbache player now joins teammate, Victor Moses who was also unveiled few months ago.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report