Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Dynamo Kyiv forward arrived at the team’s camp before dinner on Saturday, and exchanged pleasantries with his teammates, many of whom he had not seen since Nigeria’s friendly game against Italy.
He went on to encourage his teammates who are set to represent Nigeria in the African Nations Championship next year.
“My mates will do well at the CHAN tourney because we have a good team and a very good technical crew backed by a performing NFF,” Ideye said.
Ideye assured the coaching crew of his fitness despite the holidays. He reassured everyone that he has been keeping fit for the start of the new Ukrainian season and the preparation for the World Cup.
Ideye jokingly told Coach Stephen Keshi to get ready for a selection-headache as regards some home based players breaking into the World cup squad. He is also okay with welcoming new invitees
“Sir, they are all welcome, the more the merrier,” an obviously excited Ideye told Stephen Keshi.
- Theophilus Oladipo: Nigeria must develop a legal framework against deceptive advertisement
- Breaking: UEFA to ban Man Utd, Real Madrid, other 10 teams from UCL
- Secessionists have three to four passports to run away when trouble starts – Lai Mohammad
- Breaking: An 18-seated bus has plunged into the Owena River in Ondo State
- David Hundeyin: Isa Ali Pantami – The Inside Story of Nigeria’s Minister of Communications & Digital Economy
- Buhari is tolerating the “rubbish” some civilian president did not take – Katsina Governor
- Mr Macaroni drags police to court over Lekki Toll Gate arrest
- Kalu Nwokoro Idika: Ebubeagu Security Network, Myth Or Reality?
- SERAP seeks probe of ‘missing N106bn In 149 MDAs in 2018’
- “You’re a pathetic fellow” – Former President Jonathan says Babangida Aliyu “will always remain at the back”