Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Dynamo Kyiv forward arrived at the team’s camp before dinner on Saturday, and exchanged pleasantries with his teammates, many of whom he had not seen since Nigeria’s friendly game against Italy.
He went on to encourage his teammates who are set to represent Nigeria in the African Nations Championship next year.
“My mates will do well at the CHAN tourney because we have a good team and a very good technical crew backed by a performing NFF,” Ideye said.
Ideye assured the coaching crew of his fitness despite the holidays. He reassured everyone that he has been keeping fit for the start of the new Ukrainian season and the preparation for the World Cup.
Ideye jokingly told Coach Stephen Keshi to get ready for a selection-headache as regards some home based players breaking into the World cup squad. He is also okay with welcoming new invitees
“Sir, they are all welcome, the more the merrier,” an obviously excited Ideye told Stephen Keshi.
- Nigerian Army deploys 300 female officers to volatile Abuja-Kaduna highway
- Outrage as Abuja area council charges hotel N500,000 radio and television licence fee
- 3rd Mainland Bridge to be shut for another 3 days – FG
- COVID-19 outbreak in Anambra House of Assembly; plenty cancelled
- NANS support NDLEA’s proposal to administer drug tests to students before admissions
- Nigerians can now register for NIN with Telcos – NIMC
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April