Estimated Reading Time: <1
The bridge is about 50m (165 ft) high.
About 33 to 40 people were on board the ill fated bus and the survivors are said to be seriously injured.
The bus was travelling through the northern province of Phetchabun when it plunged off the bridge, Police said. Khun Pha Muang is described as a bridge with some of the highest pillars in Thailand.
“We believe the bus driver fell asleep,” local police commander Sukit Samana told the Agence France-Presse news agency.
- Uber, Bolt drivers in Lagos threaten to begin strike on Monday
- Photos: Royal Funeral for Prince Philip as he’s laid to rest at Windsor Castle
- One dead as bandits attack police checkpoint in Taraba
- COVID-19: ‘Forcing people to be vaccinated is immoral’ Bishop Oyedepo says
- Nigerian Government drill boreholes in Buhari home state to avoid the spread of Covid-19
- Odua self-determination rally suffers setback as police surround venue in Ibadan
- Dogs to complement security arrangements in Katsina boarding schools
- Breaking: University of Ibadan releases 2020/2021 Post-UTME results
- Nigeria Medical Association denies ties with criminal bandits of Zamfara
- Peru’s former president, Martin Vizcarra, banned from holding public office