Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Adenike Gboyega
It was only a matter of time until cigar smoker, rapper and businessman Jay Z branched out into the cigar business.
Jay Z announced that he will be releasing a new cigar called the Comador that is being made in collaboration with General Cigar Company and will bear the company’s Cohiba logo.
According to the Facebook page, Jay Z said of the partnership “I worked with Cohiba Red Dot because I knew they’d take my vision of a luxury cigar and bring it to life in the right way.”
According to the announcement, the cigar has been in the making for two years and the result is a super premium smoke handcrafted in the Dominican Republic with tobacco leaves sourced from the Caribbean and Central America.
From pricey champagne to his most recent Barneys collection, it is no secret Jay Z is a fan of the finer things.
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation