Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Adenike Gboyega
It was only a matter of time until cigar smoker, rapper and businessman Jay Z branched out into the cigar business.
Jay Z announced that he will be releasing a new cigar called the Comador that is being made in collaboration with General Cigar Company and will bear the company’s Cohiba logo.
According to the Facebook page, Jay Z said of the partnership “I worked with Cohiba Red Dot because I knew they’d take my vision of a luxury cigar and bring it to life in the right way.”
According to the announcement, the cigar has been in the making for two years and the result is a super premium smoke handcrafted in the Dominican Republic with tobacco leaves sourced from the Caribbean and Central America.
From pricey champagne to his most recent Barneys collection, it is no secret Jay Z is a fan of the finer things.
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts
- Lagos City Marathon: Kenyan Emmanuel Naibei and Ethiopian Meseret Dinke emerge champions