Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran Italian midfielder, Andrea Pirlo is suffering from a knee ligament damage, as his Serie A club (Juventus) have announced.
The 34-year-old midfield maestro suffered the damage in Sunday’s 1-0 win over Udinese when his knees hit that of his name sake Andrea Lazzari.
“Andrea Pirlo, who picked up a knock not long after kick-off in yesterday’s fixture between Juventus and Udinese, has undergone medical tests this afternoon.
“The examinations at Turin’s Fornaca Clinic have revealed second-grade damage to the medial collateral ligament of his right knee.”
No date has been announced for his return to action yet.
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report