Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran Italian midfielder, Andrea Pirlo is suffering from a knee ligament damage, as his Serie A club (Juventus) have announced.
The 34-year-old midfield maestro suffered the damage in Sunday’s 1-0 win over Udinese when his knees hit that of his name sake Andrea Lazzari.
“Andrea Pirlo, who picked up a knock not long after kick-off in yesterday’s fixture between Juventus and Udinese, has undergone medical tests this afternoon.
“The examinations at Turin’s Fornaca Clinic have revealed second-grade damage to the medial collateral ligament of his right knee.”
No date has been announced for his return to action yet.
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home