Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Striker, Emmanuel Emenike was on target for his Turkish side, Fenerbache as they played out a 3-3 draw with Besiktas in the Turkish Super Lig at the weekend.
His goal came through in the 12th minute of the encounter when he equalized for Fenerbache after Olcay Sahan had given visiting Besiktas a surprise lead.
Moussa Sow scored in the 37th minute to give Fenebarche the lead. Besiktas, Hugo Almeida scored twice to restore parity and then take the lead. Dirk Kuyt equalized for the hosts in the 83rd minute.
Fellow Nigerian, Michael Eneramo was on the bench for Besiktas for the entire duration of the encounter.
The goal was Emenike’s fifth for the season
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students