Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian Striker, Emmanuel Emenike was on target for his Turkish side, Fenerbache as they played out a 3-3 draw with Besiktas in the Turkish Super Lig at the weekend.
His goal came through in the 12th minute of the encounter when he equalized for Fenerbache after Olcay Sahan had given visiting Besiktas a surprise lead.
Moussa Sow scored in the 37th minute to give Fenebarche the lead. Besiktas, Hugo Almeida scored twice to restore parity and then take the lead. Dirk Kuyt equalized for the hosts in the 83rd minute.
Fellow Nigerian, Michael Eneramo was on the bench for Besiktas for the entire duration of the encounter.
The goal was Emenike’s fifth for the season
- Was Nigeria’s finance minister ignorant? or lying? – CBN Governor Emefiele says Printing money is a cardinal job of the lenders
- Helen McCrory, star of Peaky Blinders, dies aged 52
- German govt ignores Nigeria, picks Ghana to establish West African center for global health
- Cheta Nwanze: Security, civic space and the media
- DSS claims to have uncovered plans by IPOB to Bomb banks in South-East
- ‘Bandits are threatening to marry our girls’ Parents of abducted Kaduna students cry out
- Local Government workers block convoy of Nasarawa Deputy Governor
- Adaora Okoye: Unravelling myths surrounding women in leadership in Nigeria
- JUSUN sets April 19 for nationwide peaceful protest
- IGR for Nigerian states drops to a new low – NBS Report