Estimated Reading Time: <1
Debbie Rowe is furious Conrad Murray trashed her in a new interview, and she tells TMZ … she’ll gladly buy a particularly lethal bullet to help end the doctor’s life.
Rowe is “disgusted” by Murray’s comment … that he and Michael used to joke that neither would want to have sex with her.
Rowe fired back to TMZ, saying she believes within 18 months, “A Jackson fan will shoot him dead, and I’d buy the bullet.” Rowe added, I wouldn’t shoot him but I’d buy the bullet … a hollow-point.” FYI … a hollow-point bullet essentially eviscerates the target’s insides.
And Rowe goes on, telling us, “If I had a dog as ugly as him [Murray] I’d shave its ass, make it walk backwards and put a wig on it.” And, she says, “It takes 2 to f**k and there’s not enough alcohol in the world.”
Rowe, who raises horses on her ranch, says, “At least I can breed. he can’t even write prescriptions anymore.”
She’s also indignant that Murray is claiming MJ took his own life by injecting himself with the fatal dose of Propofol while the Dr. was out of the room. She says, “It’s so disgusting he’s trashing the dead. The jury sure didn’t buy his story.”
Articlel originally appeared on TMZ
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%