Estimated Reading Time: <1
21-year-old rapper Samuel Falowo otherwise known as Pro’Meth in music cirlcles has won the third edition of the Don’t Break Da Beat rap competition. He went home with the $20,000 prize money.
The Abuja based rapper beat nine other finalists to win the top prize at a grand finale held at 10 Degrees Events Centre, Oregun, Lagos.
Artistes who performed included: Olamide, Jesse Jagz, Phyno, M.I, Skales, Wizkid, May D and Sean Tizzle.
Talking about persistence, Pro’Meth cam third in last year’s edition.
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms
- Anambra first lady, Ebelechukwu Obiano gets moderna COVID-19 vaccine in America
- 2023: Nigerians should reward Tinubu with Presidency – House of Rep member
- Declare Dogara’s seat vacant; PDP asks court
- Buhari appoints DG for National Directorate of Employment
- Federal Government says COVID-19 tests are not required for returning students