Estimated Reading Time: <1
21-year-old rapper Samuel Falowo otherwise known as Pro’Meth in music cirlcles has won the third edition of the Don’t Break Da Beat rap competition. He went home with the $20,000 prize money.
The Abuja based rapper beat nine other finalists to win the top prize at a grand finale held at 10 Degrees Events Centre, Oregun, Lagos.
Artistes who performed included: Olamide, Jesse Jagz, Phyno, M.I, Skales, Wizkid, May D and Sean Tizzle.
Talking about persistence, Pro’Meth cam third in last year’s edition.
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!
- “Someone said I slept with the wife of the man who helped my career”, – Perruzi breaks silence
- USSD SAGA: Will the suffering of Nigerians ever end?
- CCT’s media officer who wrote the ‘Biafran Boys’ statement has been recalled
- New salary and welfare package for Judges in the works – Malami
- ‘Kaduna Government has no choice but to reduce the size of the public service’ – El Rufai
- DPR revokes 32 private refinery licences