Estimated Reading Time: <1
You remember Dr. Conrad Murray? Well!! Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson in November 2011. Recall that in June 2009, Jackson died of a prescription drug overdose.
In a bizarre interview with The Daily Mail, Murray tries to explain how close he was with the the pop star and here is what he said, “You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night.”
Dr Murray went on to say, “He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours.”
Murray also said the late Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so he had to do it for him.
The Doctor suggested that, MJ’s kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn’t one of them. Murray says, “Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe.”
And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.
TMZ reports reveal Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray’s watch. He says MJ once looked at him and said, “You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable.” Murray says MJ smiled and said, “I am clairvoyant.”
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami