Estimated Reading Time: <1
You remember Dr. Conrad Murray? Well!! Murray was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson in November 2011. Recall that in June 2009, Jackson died of a prescription drug overdose.
In a bizarre interview with The Daily Mail, Murray tries to explain how close he was with the the pop star and here is what he said, “You want to know how close we were? I held his penis every night to fit a catheter because he was incontinent at night.”
Dr Murray went on to say, “He wore dark trousers all the time because after he went to the toilet he would drip for hours.”
Murray also said the late Michael didn’t know how to put a condom on, so he had to do it for him.
The Doctor suggested that, MJ’s kids have 3 different fathers, and Michael isn’t one of them. Murray says, “Michael told me he never slept with Debbie Rowe.”
And, Murray insists, Michael told him he had been sexually assaulted by one of his doctors while under sedation.
TMZ reports reveal Murray suggests Michael predicted he would die on Murray’s watch. He says MJ once looked at him and said, “You know, for the rest of your life and my life our names will become inseparable.” Murray says MJ smiled and said, “I am clairvoyant.”
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’
- IGP orders arrest of Sunday Igboho