Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Senate on Thursday said that the confirmation hearing of the Acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu, will hold on December 15, a day after the budget presentation by President Muhammadu Buhari.
Deputy Senate Leader, Bala Na’Allah, while addressing Senate Correspondents after plenary said the new date was chosen so that senators who are on oversight across the country would be in attendance.
The Presidency had six months ago forwarded a letter to the National Assembly nominating Magu as the substantive Chairman of the anti-graft agency.
- AfDB President, Akinwunmi Adesina Denies Allegations Of Misconduct
- Africa Faces Massive Job Cuts In The Energy Sector – AEC
- #COVID19: EU to Help Africa With €15 Billion
- Poor People Are Not Sufficiently Captured By SIP – Senate President
- Keep your Smartphone Corona-Free: Kaspersky Shares Top Tips
- COVID-19: Customs Boss Approves Release Of Rice, Other Items Worth N3.2bn For Distribution
- “I am ready to set aside my immunity” – Governor Wike reveals those making Rivers state Vulnerable to Coronavirus
- Breaking: Nigeria records 16 new cases of Coronavirus, total infections now 254
- Nigerian Doctor Dies From Corona Virus
- Just In: Boko Haram Currently Attacking Ngala, Borno Community