Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), said it would deploy 18,511 personnel for the conduct of Sept. 10 governorship election in Edo.
This is contained in the commission’s daily bulletin issued on Thursday in Abuja.
The number, according to the commission, will comprise one Returning Officer, 18 Local Government Area Collation Officers, 192 Registration Area Collation Officers and 263 Supervisory Presiding Officers.
Others are 2,627 Presiding Officers, 12,036 Assistant Presiding Officers (APOs) I, II and III; 2,530 Assistant Presiding Officers and 728 Reserve APOs.
Also on the deployment list were 19 LGA Supervisors, with one “Headquarters Reserve’’ and 97 Registration Area Cluster Supervisors as well one headquarters reserve.
Edo, with 18 local government areas, has a total of 1,925,105 registered voters, 192 Registration Areas, 2, 627 Polling Units and 4, 011 Voting Points.
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus
- COVID-19: US Government repatriates 997 Citizens from Nigeria
- Just In: Lagos discharges seven COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Buhari grants presidential pardon, clemency to prison inmates over COVID-19
- Coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 90 Percent Of COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Medical Intervention – NCDC Boss
- “Inmates Will Die Like Chickens if Coronavirus Gets into Prison in Nigeria” — Lamboginny