Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kaduna State governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai on Thursday disclosed that the worst job to do in Nigeria today is to be a Governor.
He stated this in Kaduna while delivering an address of welcome at the ongoing Progressive Governance Lecture Series, organized by governors elected under the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
“The worst job in Nigeria today is to be a governor because we are having to deal with an inherited problem which we didn’t have a hand in it, but which we have to solve,” Nasir El-Rufai said..
- New details emerge on the arrest of Abia lawyer allegedly detained by DSS without trial
- 100 pilots at Bristow helicopters have been fired
- Federal government develops national policy on virtual meetings
- Insecurity: President Buhari directs security operatives to re-strategise
- Nigerian Govt increase the fine for hate speech from N500,000 to 5 million naira
- “We want a free and fair election” – Governor Wike wants INEC to be apolitical in Edo State
- Breaking: Kwara deputy governor and wife test positive for COVID-19
- Buhari orders Niger Delta Development Commission to pay its scholarship beneficiaries studying abroad
- Hamzat Lawal listed as a Global Malala Fund Education Champion
- Former AGF, Mohammed Adoke pleads not guilty to money laundering charges