Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kaduna State governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai on Thursday disclosed that the worst job to do in Nigeria today is to be a Governor.
He stated this in Kaduna while delivering an address of welcome at the ongoing Progressive Governance Lecture Series, organized by governors elected under the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
“The worst job in Nigeria today is to be a governor because we are having to deal with an inherited problem which we didn’t have a hand in it, but which we have to solve,” Nasir El-Rufai said..
- Nollywood star Ini Edo re-appointed tourism ambassador for Akwa Ibom
- Mandela’s daughter, Zindzi Mandela dies at 59
- Nigeria to review Air agreement with UK, others over landing right withdrawal
- In new reforms, Sudan scraps FGM, alcohol ban & public floggings
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Elfredah Kevin-Alerechi, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015
- UK denies Nigerian airline landing permit to evacuate stranded citizens