Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Kaduna State governor, Mallam Nasir El-Rufai on Thursday disclosed that the worst job to do in Nigeria today is to be a Governor.
He stated this in Kaduna while delivering an address of welcome at the ongoing Progressive Governance Lecture Series, organized by governors elected under the platform of the All Progressives Congress, APC.
“The worst job in Nigeria today is to be a governor because we are having to deal with an inherited problem which we didn’t have a hand in it, but which we have to solve,” Nasir El-Rufai said..
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss
- Reps to investigate alleged withdrawal of $1.5 billion from NLNG account
- Katsina spent N30 Million on amnesty for repentant bandits