Estimated Reading Time: <1
World footballer of the year, Cristiano Ronaldo and his Russian model girlfriend, Irina Shayk have called it quits on their five-year relationship. Shayk’s representative confirmed the split by saying:
“We can confirm Irina Shayk has ended her relationship to Cristiano Ronaldo of five years. She has been close with his family throughout the course of their relationship. Any negative rumors with regards to Irina and the Ronaldo family are completely false, and have not been a factor in the cause of the split. Irina has no further comment at the time.”
Rumors have it that the relationship between the power couple have been turbulent recently. It is reported that Ronaldo’s now ex-girlfriend had a rift with the footballer’s mother and refused to attend her surprise 60th birthday party. Ronaldo and Irina had spent the Christmas together in Dubai but the refusal of the supermodel to attend his mom’s birthday was what broke the camel’s back.
At the 2015 Ballon d’or ceremony, Irina was conspicuously missing unlike the previous edition which she attended with him. Whatever really happened might not matter now as the truth remains that the couple are now single again.
- NCDC confirms 14 new COVID-19 cases in Nigeria
- COVID-19: Enahoro, Ali Get Presidential Pardon… 2,600 Inmates Freed
- Pharmacist Arrested For Raping A 12 Year Old Boy
- Court ask Naira Marley to shoot a video against the spread of COVID-19 pandemic – The Singer had said he didn’t believe in the virus
- COVID-19: US Government repatriates 997 Citizens from Nigeria
- Just In: Lagos discharges seven COVID-19 patients
- Breaking: Nigeria’s Buhari grants presidential pardon, clemency to prison inmates over COVID-19
- Coronavirus may be “reactivating” in people who have been cured of the illness, according to Korea’s Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 90 Percent Of COVID-19 Patients Recover Without Medical Intervention – NCDC Boss
- “Inmates Will Die Like Chickens if Coronavirus Gets into Prison in Nigeria” — Lamboginny