Estimated Reading Time: <1
French football icon, David Trezeguet has retired from football.
The striker recently completed a spell with Pune FC in the Indian Super League. Reports have it that the 37-year old will now join Italian club Juventus’ management team.
Trezeguet scored 149 goals in 245 games between 2000-2010 for Juventus. He will be most remembered for his extra-time golden-goal (sudden death) that saw France beat Italy in the Euro 2000 final. He also scored at the 1998 World Cup finals which France eventually won.
- Northern Elders Forum says Nigerians have lost faith in the Federal Government
- Governor Ganduje has sacked Salihu Tanko Yakasai
- Police arrest Ogun deputy speaker for alleged assault
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released
- Breaking: In a Gestapo style, Ganduje’s aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, arrested and moved to Abuja from Kano
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state