Connect with us


How to report National Immigration Service officers over ‘money’ related issues



The Nigeria Immigration Service is the governmental organization responsible for border security and migration management in Nigeria.

It is responsible for issuing National Passports to citizens of Nigeria.

Do you have any “money” related issues with any of the National Immigration Service (NIS) officers, it is easy to lodge a complaint to get the officer sanctioned.

Here are the processes;

Contact the Service PRO

According to the NIS, it is currently tightening the noose on corruption within the agency. If you have any money-related issues with an officer, call/send a WhatsApp message to the PRO section. Below is their phones numbers;

Report to the ICPC

The Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC), (in full the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission) is the agency concerned with getting rid of corruption in Nigeria through lawful enforcement and preventive measures.

Send an email to the ICPC ([email protected]) with evidence of your transaction with the erring NIS officer.


The information in this article was curated from online sources. NewsWireNGR or its editorial team cannot independently verify all details.

Follow us on Instagram and Facebook for Live and Entertaining Updates.

Always visit NewsWireNGR for the latest Naija news and updated Naija breaking news.

NewsWireNGRLatest News in Nigeria

Send Us A Press Statement/News Tips on 9ja Happenings: [email protected].

Advertise With Us: [email protected]

Contact Us


Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *