Estimated Reading Time: 1
Boko Haram has hoisted its flag in some parts of the Geidam community, in Yobe state.
This comes two days after the terrorists reportedly attacked Geidam local government area of the state – Geidam is the hometown of the acting Inspector General of Police, Mr. Usman Alkali Baba.
Some of the residents confirmed to Channels Television that, the insurgents have hoisted their flags in some parts of their community, moving from house to house preaching to them to accept their ideology.
Although the Army battalion in Geidam is still present in the community, it has not stopped the insurgents from propagating their missions.
Already, some telecommunication networks have been tempered, thereby hampering communication .- Many families have been thrown into panic as they are unable to communicate with their relatives in the community.
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds