Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Oyo state executive council, has approved N1.2 billion to construct a new lodge in Abuja.
The Commissioner of Public Works and Infrastructure, Daud Sangodoyin, disclosed that the council approved N1.2 billion to construct a new Governor’s Lodge at No 2. John Kadiya Close, Asokoro, Abuja.
Sangodoyin also said the new lodge would provide apartments for the governor, deputy governor, chalets, fittings, and furniture, “which would be of modern type.”
The commissioner added that the government would complete the building project in six months.
According to him, the old lodge was no longer fit for the governor’s use.
“The lodge has been there for a while and our government noticed the dilapidated condition. The new lodge will have the Governor’s Lodge, Deputy Governor’s Lodge, some chalets, fittings and some furniture, which will be of modern type. This is part of what the administration will leave behind.” he said.
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds