Estimated Reading Time: 1
Bishop of The Living Faith Church, David Oyedepo has vowed not to take COVID-19 vaccine, saying that forcing people to take the vaccine is immoral.
Oyedepo, at the Church’s Hour of Prayer (CHoP) on Saturday said the world is confused and did not know the next thing to do.
I have never seen a generation where you force people to take vaccines. It is inhuman, it is immoral sir, I’m not a Lawyer but I don’t think it is legal. You can’t come to my house and want to give me injection.
According to Oyedepo, “One woman just got down after that injection in Kaduna. What kind of life? Are human beings now turned to guinea pigs?
“The world is confused but the Church is lighted. So the triumph of the Church will humble the pride of the world. They don’t know what to do Sir. In the last days, the Church will be reigning in power and glory. That is God’s agenda.
“Let me see someone who will come and inject me. By who? Are you going to tie my hands. How? Did I invite you? I know you are quiet, you will hear more of it. My job is to expose the devil and tell his agents “get off, we are not guinea pigs.”
Oyedepo added: “All this agenda: don’t go to Church” – it is a demonic agenda” He said.
- Terrorists attack Anambra Police Station
- Nigeria has no adequate satellites to monitor bandits – Space Agency says
- EFCC arrests alleged organ trafficker in Port Harcourt
- NECO releases 2020 SSCE results
- #EndSARS: We gave N940 million to Lagos businesses: Sanwo-Olu
- Son of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Enoch Adeboye, is dead
- 15 million naira ransom paid – one notorious terrorist released in exchange for 27 Kaduna students
- Enugu Catholic Diocese suspend Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka
- “The President condones these criminals” – Reactions as Buhari appeals to terrorists to release abducted Nigerians
- Just In: Terrorists have attacked and kidnapped nearly 100 people in Niger State