Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular Christian television channel, Emmanuel TV, owned by Nigerian pastor TB Joshua, has been suspended on YouTube
The channel with a subscriber base of over 1 million, attracted viewers from across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America.
The suspension was announced by the Pastor’s official Twitter account on Wednesday.
As at the time of filing this report, reasons for the suspension have not been disclosed.
- ‘Explore other social messaging platforms with respectable privacy limits’ – FG warns against WhatsApp
- ‘476 Online publications created to fight the Government have been uncovered’ – Lai Mohammed claims
- NDLEA expresses worry over marijuana-laced cakes as lawmaker makes a case for legalization
- Breaking: Again, Buhari seeks new N2.342tr external loan
- Osogbo youths protest EFFC raids and alleged harassment
- Dubawa inducts 26 fact-checkers for 2021 West Africa-wide fellowship
- Governor El-Rufai declares NLC President Wabba wanted
- Kaduna Governor curses rights activist, Chidi Odinkalu
- Police rescue kidnapped UNIJOS professor, husband
- ASUU joins NLC strike in Kaduna in solidarity