Estimated Reading Time: 1
Sheikh Isa Pantami, the minister of communications and digital economy has denied having any relationship with the terror group, Boko Haram.
Reports on Monday had alleged that the US placed the minister in a terror list,
Also, a viral video of Pantami engaging the founder of the Boko Haram sect, Mohammad Yusuf had surfaced following the allegations.
But reacting to the allegation, the Minister set the record straight on his alleged involvement with the Boko Haram leader and the sect.
The minister said he has a catalog of preachings against the Boko Haram sect, spanning over 15 years and these preaching endangered his life.
And the video of him speaking with Mohammad Yusuf was an ideological debate between the two.
The minister wrote, ” My lectures against the doctrines and all other evil people have been available for over 15 years, including debates that endangered my life against many criminals in Nigeria,” he wrote.
“By the Almighty, no amount of intimation will stop @IsaPantami from implementing the good policies of President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR on security.”
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’
- Police arrests 49 Shiite protesters in Abuja
- For the second time in a week, gunmen attack police station in Akwa Ibom
- ‘El-Rufai’s comments are mischievous’ – Igbo Leaders respond
- ‘You can’t get Presidency by threats or shouting victimhood’ – El Rufai says to South-East
- ‘A military takeover is not the solution to Nigeria’s problems’ – Adams Oshiomhole
- Gunmen kill five Police Officers, two civilians in Rivers
- Wike says Nasir el-Rufai is reaping from the evil he plotted against Rivers State
- Hadiza Bala-Usman faces Probe over un-remitted N165.3bn funds
- Former Minister for Women Affairs, Aisha Alhassan dies