Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has advised airport users to comply with the COVID-19 protocols.
FAAN made the call in a statement on its social media handle, @FAAN_Official on Monday.
It said, “The Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) hereby advises passengers, drivers and other airport users, particularly those at the General Aviation Terminal, Lagos, to always comply with all laid down protocols on Covid-19 to ensure safety of all airport users.
According to the statement, “arriving passengers are to walk down to designated car parks to board their vehicles.”
It further issued directive to drivers who pick up and drop passengers at the airport.
“No driver is permitted to pick up arriving passenger(s) at the frontage of the terminals.
“All drivers must park and wait inside the car parks, while arriving passengers walk down to the car parks to board their vehicles.
“For departing passengers, drivers are only allowed to drop off passengers in front of the terminals. They are not permitted to wait for any reason after dropping their passengers, it is only a “Drop Off” zone.”
- In Delta, Governor Okowa sacks commissioners, SSG, Chief of Staff, others
- Muhammadu Buhari: As governments struggled to contain COVID, jihadists have taken advantage in the Sahel
- SERAP wants Nasir El-rufai to “immediately end the growing crackdown on workers and protesters in his state”
- Just In: Buhari appoints Abubakar Fikpo as DG NDE
- COVID-19: NAFDAC approves Johnson & Johnson for emergency use
- Ayade finally approves the ‘appointment’ of magistrates unpaid for 2 years
- Kaduna State Government vows to dismiss workers who join NLC protest
- Naomi Campbell welcomes baby daughter at 50
- Nigeria Immigration Service formally suspends issuance of new passports
- Kaduna strike: Wabba dares El-Rufai; leads protest to state house