Estimated Reading Time: 1
The former leader of the socio-political group, Afenifere, Reuben Fasoranti, has expressed his support for the 2023 presidential ambition of the APC National Leader, Bola Tinubu, saying he has all it takes to be Nigeria’s president.
Mr Fasoranti made the assertion while receiving members of the South West Agenda for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (SWAGA 23), who paid him a courtesy visit in his country home in Akure.
“Tinubu has all it takes to rule Nigeria. Considering his activities and track record, he deserves to be President, come 2023.
“May his prayers be answered. When he gets there, he will do all we want,” he said.
Even though Tinubu has not officially declared his intention to run for office, the Afenifere leader said with the APC Chieftain as president, all the prayers of Afenifere for Nigeria will be answered, particularly on the issue of restructuring and federalism.
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!