Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian footballer, Kelechi Iheanacho has been nominated for the PFA Fans’ Player of the Month award in March.
The 24-year-old striker had a sensational run of games in the month of he scored five goals in three league appearances for Leicester City.
This earned him his first-ever EPL player of the month award – beating the likes of Harry Kane and a few others to the prize.
He also scored in three consecutive Premier League games for the first time in his career, finding the net at Burnley and Brighton before rounding off the month with a superb first Premier League hat-trick against Sheffield United at the KingPower.
The 24-year-old forward is nominated alongside Luke Shaw (Manchester United), Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal), Jesse Lingard (West Ham United), Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) and Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City).
Click HERE to cast your vote for the Nigerian International.
- Breaking: Southeast governors announce own security outfit ‘Ebubeagu’
- #SaabGate: Joe Abah denies involvement in Alex Saab campaign
- Breaking: South-East governors meet in Imo on security
- Ramadan: Look out for crescent from Monday – Sultan
- Police rescue 15 abducted persons, 32 cows in Kaduna
- Police arrest 17 suspected cultists in Abuja
- SERAP says it is unfair to pay judges less, while Presidents and governors take home “huge salaries”
- Catholic Priest abducted in Imo
- Collective responsibility needed in fight against poverty — Okorocha
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer