Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Jigawa chairman caretaker committee of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Alhaji Muhammadu Dikkuma said northern youth are the most backwards in the country.
Thd chairman said this in Dutse while speaking during the official visit by the APC national youth leader, Barr Ismaila Ahmed.
He said “the youth of this side of the country are the most backward in many parts of their personal lives”.
Alhaji Dikkuma explained that “it is very unfortunate that the youth were neglected for a very long time, where their future is tempering, leading them to so many criminals acts”.
The APC caretakers committee chairman said, “the youth in the north are left behind educationally and even in the entrepreneurship world, and thank to the current administration under President Muhammadu Buhari who came-up with several programmes for youth’s development, now their attitude is towards life is changing positively.”
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems
- Police commend officers for rejecting N500,000 bribe
- Opinion: Yinka Odumakin, the storm is over!