Estimated Reading Time: <1
A former Comptroller-General of Nigerian Customs Service, Abdullahi Dikko Inde, has died at the age 61.
A source close to the deceased confirmed to the BBC that he had died in Abuja after a long illness.
Inde was the Comptroller-General of Nigerian Customs Service from August 2009 to August 2015.
He had served in various customs commands including Seme Border, Tincan Island Port, Apapa, Imo Command, Kaduna, Badagry Area Command, Investigation and Inspection Headquarters, Abuja Badagry Area Command before he was appointed as the customs boss.
He died leaving one wife and three children, two sons and one daughter.
- Cross River Govenor’s aide threatens suicide over unpaid salary
- In Kaduna, bandits have killed no fewer than 18 people in two local government areas
- Nigeria is expecting COVID-19 vaccines from three donor sources – Health Minister
- Kano assembly approves a bill to force premarital testing
- Akeredolu calls for decentralisation of Police
- Just in: Senate approves Bawa’s appointment as new EFCC Chairman
- Auditor-General indicts MDAs on N105.66Billion spending
- Victims of NAF plane crash to be buried on Thursday
- WAEC withholds 70,000 SSCE results in Kano as government default on payment for sponsored students
- Borno Governor confirms 10 dead, 47 injured as he visits victims of Maiduguri attack