Estimated Reading Time: 1
Mudashiru Obasa, Speaker of the Lagos State House of Assembly has once again thrown his weight behind Tinubu’s presidency saying anyone who governs Lagos can preside over Nigeria successfully.
Obasa who has been one of the people mobilisation support for the presidential ambition of the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu said this on Thursday.
“Let us support our own and be vocal with it; let us support Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We will continue to support our leader and we must continue to support our Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu because we have no doubt that he will continue to deliver,” Obasa was quoted as saying during the commissioning of blocks of classrooms in Badagry, Lagos.
Obasa also called on the government at all levels to consider prioritising education in the country.
“We should learn from this and contribute our own quota to educational development, it doesn’t matter how little.
“Let us support our representatives. It is not his duty to do it, but he said that he went round and decided to do this to help the people of the constituency,” Obasa said.
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone
- Insecurity is the number one problem of Africa – Akinwunmi Adesina
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls