Estimated Reading Time: 1
A Chieftain of the All Progressive Party APC from Bauchi State and Nigeria’s current Ambassador to Germany has said the APC is investing in vital infrastructure projects that are not only engendering economic development but also improving overall human indices in Nigeria.
He made the assertion during the revalidation and registration exercise in Udobo, Gamawa local government area of Bauchi State to revalidate his membership of the All Progressives Congress APC.
“President Muhammadu Buhari has recorded milestones in the provision of infrastructure that has been unprecedented in our recent history, the completion of the Abuja-Kaduna rail line, Lagos-Ibadan rail line, the second Niger bridge, amongst several others”
He further stated that the Federal Government has attracted funding from the German state bank KfW, European export credit agencies and Africa Finance in a venture that will see Mota-Engil constructing the 283km line connecting Kano with Maradi in Niger Republic .
The rail line will also cover other cities such as Danbatta, Kazaure, Daura, Mashi, Katsina and Jibiya.
“This rail project is expected to boost commerce in the region and aid in establishing Nigeria as an export hub” he added.
He appealed to old members to come out and revalidate their membership of the party, while he urged new members to register and join the APC in order to bolster the membership base of the party. The exercise which started on the 9th is expected to last for two weeks.
Ambassador Yusuf Maitama Tuggar represented Gamawa from Bauchi State in the House of Representatives from 2007 to 2011. He is currently Nigeria’s Ambassador to Germany, appointed in the year 2017 by President Muhammadu Buhari.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government