Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Lagos State University (LASU), Ojo, has announced the postponement of all outstanding 2019/2020 first semester examinations until further notice.
Mr Ademola Adekoya, Coordinator, Centre for Information, Press and Public Relations, LASU, disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday in Lagos.
He said the postponement became necessary due to the national industrial action by the Non-Academic Staff Union (NASU) and the Senior Staff Association of Nigerian Universities (SSANU).
According to him, the industrial action by these unions has affected all academic activities.
“Students, parents and other stakeholders are, hereby, informed of the postponement of all the remaining examination until further notice, pending the time the national industrial action is called off by the unions”.
- Uzodimma vs Okorocha: Eastern Palm University VC sacked
- Troops have rescued 13 citizens kidnapped by terrorists in Kaduna
- PHOTOS: Funeral Service for Chimamanda Adichie’s mother; Mrs Grace Ifeoma Adichie
- Buhari’s Presidency has surrendered “our nation to terrorists” – PDP
- 27 abducted students of the college of forestry, Kaduna have been released
- Federal Government begins process to deploy 5G Technology
- Father Mbaka resurfaces, allays supporters’ fears
- Facebook upholds decision to suspend Donald Trump from platform
- ‘We will all suffer if Nigeria is not better’ – Isa Pantami
- ‘We don’t have Father Mbaka’ – DSS responds