Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actor, Ernest Asuzu is dead. NewsWireNGR gathered that actor slumped and died on Tuesday night.
Asuzu began his acting career in the late 90’s and was popular for hit man roles alongside the likes of Hanks Anuku, Jim Iyke, Emma Ehumadu and Alaso Wariboko.
He rose to fame after acting in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, ‘Another Campus Queen.’
His career took a hit after he came down with a stroke in 2015 and it affected his speech. He was also bedridden for three years.
A viral video also showed him in January 2020, begging for alms at a supermarket in Lagos.
An official statement by his wife, Jennifer Asuzu, who confirmed the sad incident to journalists said he fainted on Tuesday evening and never woke up.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government