Estimated Reading Time: 1
Anambra State first lady, Ebele Obiano has received the Covid-19 vaccine, as she recently just got a jab of it while sitting in a vehicle in America.
Ebele Obiano said that getting the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine is a mark to demonstrate the safety of the vaccine against negative speculations about it. She said it is to show the people of Anambra in particular and Nigerians in general that it is safe to take the vaccine.
“I’m doing this to demonstrate that people should be prepared when it’s available to take the vaccine. There’s nothing to worry about,” she said.
Ebele Obiano also confirmed in the live video that Nigeria has not commenced the distribution of coronavirus vaccine.
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi
- In Lagos, Police vows to go after hoodlums and criminals in Lekki and Ajah areas
- Why Government must realize that digital currency is the future
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo