Estimated Reading Time: 1
Rep. Babatunde Hunpe, representing Badagry Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, has called on Nigerians to support the presidency ambition of Bola Tinubu in 2023.
Hunpe who was speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria on Monday said that Tinubu, the National leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC deserves Nigerians support because he has paid his dues.
“So, what we should do to reward him now is to support him, if he wants to contest the 2023 presidential election.
“It is unfortunate that in this country people always look at the bad side of people without looking at the good side, what the person has done positively.
“We are doing this because of our individual interest, but this is not the best as it cannot take us anywhere.
“Tinubu has paid his dues, he has done a lot for this country, and if the man comes out that he wants anything, I want to appeal to all Nigerians to support him,” Hunpe pleaded.
- Cross River Govenor’s aide threatens suicide over unpaid salary
- In Kaduna, bandits have killed no fewer than 18 people in two local government areas
- Nigeria is expecting COVID-19 vaccines from three donor sources – Health Minister
- Kano assembly approves a bill to force premarital testing
- Akeredolu calls for decentralisation of Police
- Just in: Senate approves Bawa’s appointment as new EFCC Chairman
- Auditor-General indicts MDAs on N105.66Billion spending
- Victims of NAF plane crash to be buried on Thursday
- WAEC withholds 70,000 SSCE results in Kano as government default on payment for sponsored students
- Borno Governor confirms 10 dead, 47 injured as he visits victims of Maiduguri attack