Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has denied reports that its Chairman, retired Col. Muhammad Abdallah, has been sacked by President Buhari
Mr Jonah Achema, the spokesperson for NDLEA, said this while speaking with the News Agency of Nigeria on Tuesday, in Abuja.
Achema, a Deputy Commander of Narcotics, said, however, that the tenure of Abdallah who was appointed on January 12, 2016, expired on January 11.
“The chairman was not sacked as reported by some media organisations. However, his five-year tenure elapsed on January 11,’’ he said.
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’