Estimated Reading Time: 1
Thirteen people have been confirmed dead in a road crash at Panti village along Bida-Mokwa road in Lavun Local Government Area of Niger State.
The Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps, Niger State command, Joel Dagwa told Channels Television on Tuesday that the accident involved a trailer and an 18-seater bus that was heading to Lagos from the North.
Dagwa continued that the command located at the Kutigi Unit Command evacuated the area in the early hours of the day and the corpses from the accident have been taken to the Federal Medical Centre, Bida and Kutigi General Hospital.
He however said many injured victims were critically injured and unconscious.
He added that the command was yet to get the Manifest of the bus and get the identities of the travellers and the specific state the bus was travelling.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Fulanis should stay, Akeredolu has no power to deny them the right to live in Ondo – Northern Elders Forum
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government