Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigerian international and Napoli forward, Victor Osimhen has tested positive for COVID-19, according to the Italian club.
The club made this known on Friday evening after the 22-year old returned from Nigeria where he had celebrated the yuletide.
”The club can confirm that Victor Osimhen has tested positive for COVID-19 following his return to Italy,” the Napoli statement read on Twitter
The club also confirmed that Osimhen was not in contact with the rest of his team mates and was asymptomatic.The Nigerian Striker is expected to go into isolation.
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party
- APC was created by people who wanted to get power by all means – Mukhtari Shehu Shagari
- Buhari has done nothing other than make enemies for the herders – Miyetti Allah says in call for restructuring
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem