Estimated Reading Time: 1
Veteran Nollywood filmmaker, Chico Ejiro is dead.
He died in the early hours of Christmas day from a seizure. He only just concluded directing his new movie on Christmas Eve.
His remains have been deposited at the morgue.
Born Chico Maziakpono in Isoko, Delta State, Ejiro is a movie director, screenwriter, and producer.
Prior to his death, he held the record of the Nollywood director with the highest number of released movies. He says he has produced and directed over 85 movies in his career in the span of three decades.
Ejiro who studied Agriculture in school was drawn into video production because Nigerians would not buy blank video cassettes.
The filmmaker is the younger brother of veteran filmmaker, Zeb Ejiro. He is married to Joy Ejiro and they have four children.
- Nyesom Wike has donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of central market
- Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders insists herdsmen are peaceful
- Afenifere says Buhari government represents only Fulani interests
- Joe Biden has been sworn in as the 46th president of the United States
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government