Estimated Reading Time: 2
Ubi Franklin, an entertainment entrepreneur has responded to people who berate him for having kids from multiple women.
Franklin, who has had his fair share of relationship crises presently has four kids from four different women, one with his estranged wife, Lilian Esoro.
He said through his social media on Sunday that many people have relationship crises but people only know of his relationship crisis because he is popular.
“You can abuse me and all me all sort of names because I had them from four beautiful and brilliant women. I might not have the best relationship with some of them, marriage crashed with one, this doesn’t make me a bad person.
“Many have had abortions, had several boyfriends or girlfriends you don’t know about. You know about Mine because I am a public figure. This might be my own battle, what battle are you fighting or struggling with in the picture? Just always pray to God.”
He however said that despite the crisis, the children have been a source of inspiration for him. He appreciated the love the kids bring to him and their mothers for taking care for them.
“I would have since taken my life if I didn’t have these children. When you talk to Ariella at 15 months, she loves food and when you don’t give her she warns you, very beautiful to watch her do that. Zaneta is a power ranger, she doesn’t like food like her daddy.
“Jayden is a daddy’s boy, he doesn’t like leaving when he comes to visit, he calls me by my name “ubi” and when he needs something he calls me daddy. Shiloh beautiful bowlegs and cute eyes will get you addicted. This and many more I enjoy from fatherhood.
‘I appreciate their mothers for the great work they are doing caring for them in my absence. We might not always agree on everything. Thank you for everything. No amount of pressure will make me ever call any of You out on social media for people who have issues they don’t share to consume. Hold tight and may God bless and protect my children and their mothers. Amen.”
recieved in my 34 years on earth ??
You can abuse me and call me all sort of names because I had them from four beautiful and brilliant women.
I might not have the best relationship with some of them, marriage crashed with one, this doesn’t make me a bad person.
— ubi Franklin ofem (@ubifranklin1) December 6, 2020
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released
- Breaking: In a Gestapo style, Ganduje’s aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, arrested and moved to Abuja from Kano
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency