Estimated Reading Time: 1
Rapper and Entertainer star, Ikechukwu is about to tie the knot with the woman of his dreams.
Ikechukwu announced his engagement to wife through a clip he posted on his Instagram page on Friday.
The clip featured his girlfriend’s hands with a diamond ring on her fingers.
He captioned the clip “She said yes” and posted underneath “Hi, Ok bye”
Ikechukwu had introduced his girlfriend via an Instagram post in September. He captioned the photo, “Help me pray for next level cos we no dey hide again”.
Here’s a link to the announcement on his Instagram page..
He moved to the United States after completing high school at King’s College, Lagos. He returned over a decade later to Nigeria shortly before the release of his first album Son of the Soil in 2006 which featured the smash hit My Name is Ikechukwu. Son of the Soil was followed by Life and Times of Killz Volume 1 which featured production by Don Jazzy and an appearance by DBanj and Wande Coal and frequent collaborator Naeto C.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe
- “We are not second class citizens of this country” – Governor Wike and Okowa insist on Asaba resolution
- The Economist: Nigeria’s economy is stuck in a rut
- Breaking: Buhari will on Sunday depart Abuja for France
- Turkish President phones Buhari, seeks Nigeria’s support for Palestine
- Nasarawa speaker says ‘no alternative to Governor Sule in 2023’