Estimated Reading Time: 1
Leading musician Burna Boy has been nominated for the 2021 Grammy awards billed for January 31, 2021.
His recent album, Twice As Tall, was nominated in the Best Global Music Album category at the 63rd annual Grammy Awards.
He lost the last edition to Angelique Kidjo with his album African Giant.
South-African comedian, Trevor Noah, will be host of the award ceremony.
The 63rd annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast by CBS from Los Angeles on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021.
To be eligible for the 2021 awards, albums and songs must have been released between Sept. 1, 2019, and Aug. 31, 2020.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states
- “Be more bothered about the billion missing” – Nigerians react as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf tweets about Hadiza Bala Usman’s probe
- “We are not second class citizens of this country” – Governor Wike and Okowa insist on Asaba resolution
- The Economist: Nigeria’s economy is stuck in a rut
- Breaking: Buhari will on Sunday depart Abuja for France
- Turkish President phones Buhari, seeks Nigeria’s support for Palestine
- Nasarawa speaker says ‘no alternative to Governor Sule in 2023’