Estimated Reading Time: 1
Leading musician Burna Boy has been nominated for the 2021 Grammy awards billed for January 31, 2021.
His recent album, Twice As Tall, was nominated in the Best Global Music Album category at the 63rd annual Grammy Awards.
He lost the last edition to Angelique Kidjo with his album African Giant.
South-African comedian, Trevor Noah, will be host of the award ceremony.
The 63rd annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast by CBS from Los Angeles on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2021.
To be eligible for the 2021 awards, albums and songs must have been released between Sept. 1, 2019, and Aug. 31, 2020.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Former AGF, Abdullahi Ibrahim dies of COVID-19 complications
- COVID-19: Lagos state has started conversations with Pfizer for vaccines – Sanwo-Olu
- Former Senate President, Bukola Saraki express concern over the silence of “leaders” over tensions in Ondo and Oyo
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students