Estimated Reading Time: 1
He said this is because the All Progressive Congress (APC) has impressed Nigerians with their development stride since they came into power.
The governor said on Thursday’s edition of Channels Television’s Politics Today that people are happy with APC’s programs as they are touching lives and securing the nation.
“APC has come to stay. We are developing the country, the people are happy with our programs, we are touching lives and we are securing the nation.
The governor said not only would APC produce the next president, but also they would produce the majority of candidates at the legislative houses.
“Why won’t they (Nigerians) give us a chance once again to produce the president of this country?
“APC by the grace of God will produce the next president and sweep the legislative houses and the governorship across the country,” he said.
Yahaya Bello said that PDP is gone and it is why politicians are leaving the party.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- World Aids Day:Cross River State Government Marks Day With Walk, Advocates for Early Detection
- Police confirm killing of Assistant commissioner of police in Calabar
- Pope Francis condemns the killing of scores of farmers and villagers in Borno
- Actress, Regina Daniels husband, Ned Nwoko, says he can marry another wife to add to all his wives
- Boko Haram abducts Red Cross officer in Borno
- COVID-19: UK becomes first country to approve Pfizer’s vaccine
- Kayode Fayemi has said security challenges are beyond the Nigerian military
- The Judiciary leads ICPC corruption index with over N9Billion in bribes offered/received in 2 years
- Kidnappers demand N15 million ransom to release couple abducted in Edo
- Hausa Language Movie, ‘The Milkmaid’ has been selected as Nigeria’s entry for the Oscars