Estimated Reading Time: 1
He said this is because the All Progressive Congress (APC) has impressed Nigerians with their development stride since they came into power.
The governor said on Thursday’s edition of Channels Television’s Politics Today that people are happy with APC’s programs as they are touching lives and securing the nation.
“APC has come to stay. We are developing the country, the people are happy with our programs, we are touching lives and we are securing the nation.
The governor said not only would APC produce the next president, but also they would produce the majority of candidates at the legislative houses.
“Why won’t they (Nigerians) give us a chance once again to produce the president of this country?
“APC by the grace of God will produce the next president and sweep the legislative houses and the governorship across the country,” he said.
Yahaya Bello said that PDP is gone and it is why politicians are leaving the party.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- I can count 187 times President Buhari has said he will end banditry without results – Fayose
- ‘Amotekun will be deployed to protect COVID-19 vaccines in Ogun’ says Governor Dapo Abiodun
- Shortly after the release of school girls, terrorists abduct over 60 – burn Zamfara town
- Ogun State deputy speaker impeached over thuggery allegations
- Federal Government says States that have not met the criteria for vaccine safety will not get doses
- Just in: Buhari, Osinbajo to be publicly vaccinated on Saturday
- Jangebe schoolgirls: Reunion turns violent as security operatives shoot protesters
- Zamfara Government imposes curfew on Jangebe community
- COVID-19: Federal Government extends work-from-home directive
- Veteran actor and broadcaster, Sadiq Daba has died