Estimated Reading Time: 1
Pastor Chris Oyakhlilome, the founder and president of LoveWorld Incorporated, also known as Christ Embassy, has reacted to the recent United States presidential election.
In the election, Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump, the incumbent President, to become the 46th President of the US.
Oyakhilome who runs an online prayer network using social media to send messages to Christians in several countries was critical of the result and he said that the election was fuelled by an anti-christianity propaganda.
Pastor Chris in the Friday’s live broadcast said, “Trump is not the problem, they do not hate Trump, they hate those that Trump seems to support
“They are angry at Trump for supporting Christians so the real ones they hate are you who are Christians, that is what the hatred of Trump is all about, it has got nothing to do with Trump.”
“Before he started giving his voice in support of Christians and in support of Israel, he was the friend of the Left so forget. He was their darling, they loved him.”
“So dear Christians, don’t think if we get Trump out of the way it will be calm. They hate you. And he seems to protect you. That is the problem. He seems to protect you, you better wake up.”
Donald Trump refused to formally concede the US election on Saturday, even as senior Republicans began to distance themselves from him, and as recriminations were reported among aides to a man doomed to go down as an impeached, one-term president.
Before the race was called, Trump continued to tweet his defiance and to attract censure for making baseless claims about voter fraud and his supposed victory. He also went to his course in Virginia to play golf. While he played, a defiant statement was issued in his name.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April
- Lagos State Government restricts trucks, articulated vehicles movement to 9pm-6am daily
- Tinubu is afraid to speak on herdsmen crisis because of his presidential ambition says Afenifere Chieftain, Adebanjo
- FEC meeting: Cabinet members observe a minute silence in honour of late ministers
- COVID-19: Yabatech shuts down hostel and medical centre after college director dies
- Nigerian education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- MURIC: Yoruba’s must Unite to gain power in 2023